Target Corporation is the issuer of the RedCard debit card and TD Bank USA is the issuer of the credit card. You can now sign in and manage your Red Card account online through Target’s credit card login page. You can click here to visit the management page. As a customer of the Target Store, you will be able to view all the information that Target provides its customers regarding their credit and debit cards.
With Target Red’s app, customers can access their online banking accounts at any time, anywhere where they have access to the Internet, as long as they have access to Target Red.
How To Register At Target Redcard?
Before starting, you need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need a Target REDcard account.
- Go to the Target Redcard website at http://www.target.com/redcard and click the “Manage my REDcard” button on the left side of the page.
- There are two options, one for Target credit card and Target Visa credit card, the other for Target debit card. The registration process for both is almost the same. Take the first as an example. Click the Join Now button under the Target Credit Card and Target Visa Credit Card shield.
- Enter and repeat your card number in the required fields and click on the “NEXT” button.
Follow The Login Process
For instructions on how to sign up for Target Red, please see the instructions provided below.
- Go to the browser and enter the address target.com/redcard in the address.
- Click “My Account” from the drop-down menu and select “Login”.
- Enter the username and password in the login box.
- Click on the Connect button.
- If you have entered the correct Target Red credentials, you will be redirected to the main dashboard of your online banking account.
For questions or problems with your credit card or Mastercard Target, call RedCard Customer Service at 1-800-424-6888. You must provide your 16-digit credit card number to access the automated hotline.
If you are a debit card user, call 1-888-729-7331. Through this automated hotline, you can access your account information, report your lost or stolen card, check recent transactions, and more.